- Every participant must have been enroled in grades 9 to 12 (2019-2020 school year).
- Every participant must comply with the SET Foundation's Hackathon Code of Conduct.
- All participants will work in teams of up to 4 individuals.
- All teams must submit their project by the submission deadline to be considered for a prize.
- Teams can only submit one project to be judged.
- Submitted projects must be started after 10:00 AM (ET) on July 18th.
- Participants must respect all social distancing measures in place by their government.
Failure to comply with the rules above will result in disqualification.